We will never know this side of heaven how the Holy Spirit will use our seed-planting to bring multiple harvests resulting in countless lives touched by the Good News of Jesus!
We are often asked why we choose to do prison ministry. Charles T. Studd, missionary to formerly unreached people in Asia and Africa, said it best:
There are so many creative ways to minister and work in the harvest fields! God can and will send out anyone to be His voice, hands, and feet!
Statement of Faith
Freedom in Jesus Ministries
1. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
2. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, as evidenced in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, and in his miracles. We believe in his vicarious death and atonement through his shed blood at Calvary. We believe in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal return in power and glory.
3. We believe the salvation of lost and sinful man, by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
4. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
5. We believe in the call incumbent upon all Christians to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the whole world and that obedience to that call is a very important duty of all Christians.
6. We believe in the miracle working power of God, that it is continuing in this day and age. That we are obligated to make known this miracle working power both to encourage others to believe God for their needs and to build up the body of Christ. We believe the Holy Spirit is the power by which supernatural signs and wonders occur.
7. We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life eternal.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of the Church, which is the Body of Christ, composed of all who are regenerated through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. That it is the supreme and final authority in faith and life, and that it should not be denied to anyone for any reason.